Whether your hospital is developing its own electronic medical record (EMR) system or looking to enhance its existing system with additional data and insight, Lexicomp has a range of solutions to meet your needs. Lexicomp information is used by hundreds of thousands of clinicians in over 1,800 hospitals worldwide. Find out how we can integrate better into your workflow today.
MEANINGFUL USE SUPPORT
Does your hospital need help achieving meaningful use? Lexicomp can help. Here's how:
- Dose Range Checking - we provide data that enables clinicians to receive dosing alerts for medications, including limits for pediatric patients
- Patient Education - we provide patient education information that allows patients to generate their own handouts for medications (available in 19 languages), and conditions and procedures (available in English and Spanish)
- Drug Interaction Data - our data enables clinicians to screen for medication interactions, including drug-allergy, drug-drug and drug-food
- Drug Reference Data - integrate drug reference information, such as drug images and black box warnings, into your system
- Links to Lexicomp Online - our flexible and lightweight APIs enable clinicians to link from their EMR directly to Lexicomp's reference information
- RxNorm Mapping - we promote interoperability through mapping to industry standard RxNorm
- Easy Implementation - our intuitive database design will help you seamlessly integrate complex databases into your system
See how Lexicomp can help your hospital meet specific meaningful use criteria.
Lexi-Data - Lexicomp's clinical decision support database provides the drug reference and data content needed to get your hospital's system certified sooner
Lexi-Data Consumer - Designed for a patient audience, the Lexi-Data Consumer database provides consumer-specific reference and data content that can be easily implemented into a patient portal
Lexi-Integrated Reference - When integrated into your hospital's EMR system, this database will allow clinicians to link to our detailed reference information from within the workflow