For all your dental questions, tap into a rich collection of dental knowledge from Lexicomp.
Dental professionals around the world rely on Lexicomp comprehensive drug, disease and clinical content to improve patient outcomes and to treat and diagnose patients at the point of care. Lexicomp is the dental team's choice to make safer and faster decisions with easy to use clinical information.
- Dental-Specific - The industry standard for comprehensive pharmacology and clinical information written by dentists for dental professionals
- Actionable - Practical clinical information to facilitate safer medication and treatment decisions
- Efficient - Find answers quickly saving you valuable office time
Drug and clinical information is constantly evolving. To keep up with these changes and to provide dental professionals and students instant access to accurate, timely information, Lexicomp content is available electronically online and on the latest smartphone/mobile devices. Print materials such as reference handbooks and patient education are also available.
An Internet-based platform utilized to provide quick answers to all of your dental questions. Improve patient care and treatment decisions with:
- Drug, herbal and drug allergy interactions and duplicate therapy screening
- Dental Alerts and Medication Safety Check
- Up to date dental pharmacology
- Lesion diagnosis
- Access to all Lexicomp clinical dentistry references
- Pride Best of Class Technology Winner
Lexicomp Mobile Apps
A mobile solution that provides access to our drug information on the latest smartphones and tablets.
Integrate Lexicomp dental-specific drug and clinical reference content and data directly into your practice management system to help further increase efficiency and enhance patient care. System integrations include Carestream WinOMS.
Printed patient education tools as well as reference handbooks, including the Drug Information Handbook for Dentistry, the premier dental reference with over 425,000 copies sold!
Each month a new article is published with information of recent reports regarding drugs and other events which may influence dental treatment. To receive these updates, join our mailing list!