Lexicomp develops superior drug information to support medication safety. Our comprehensive content provides clear, concise, and accurate information which is updated daily by our in-house clinical staff. Our database includes:
- Dosing by
- Renal/hepatic impairment adjustments
- Special FDA Alerts/Black Box Warnings
- Drug Interaction Analysis
- Clinical pearls addressing anesthesia, cardiology, critical care, oncology, mental health and more
Please view our knowledge areas for more detailed information.
Drug Information Solutions For All Settings
If you are a pharmacist who is hospital-based, retail or community-oriented, in a consultant role, or employed in managed care, Lexicomp delivers exceptional solutions to serve you.
- Benefit from the industry’s leading point of care drug information
- Access timely, unbiased content, free from third-party recommendations
- Save time with swift answers to drug therapy queries
- Improve patient safety with multi-language patient education leaflets
Lexicomp drug information resources are available in the following formats:
For more information on Lexicomp’s products and services specifically for pharmacists, please visit our store.
Lexicomp is the official drug reference for the American Pharmacist Association.