Lexicomp currently provides drug information and formulary services to nearly 2,000 hospitals and health systems and thousands of healthcare providers worldwide. With our solutions, clinicians can quickly and easily access information on medications, lab and diagnostic procedures, diseases and conditions, and patient education materials when they need it most.
We have developed the platforms and technology to meet the information needs of pharmacists, physicians, dentists and other medical professionals. Our cost-effective resources are designed to save time, help improve patient care, and assist with your medication safety program.
Our Global Reach
Lexicomp publishes the following customized formularies:
- Iraq Ministry of Health
- Kuwait Pharmaceutical Association
- Singapore Ministry of Health
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Tawam Hospital (United Arab Emirates)
- Saad Specialist Hospital and Research Center (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Helping improve patient care worldwide
We strive to translate or adapt our content to enable medical professionals all around the world to improve patient care. We currently offer the following multi-lingual products:
- Patient education leaflets on adult and pediatric medications published in 18 languages
- Diseases and conditions patient education leaflets published in English and Spanish
- Pediatric-specific drug information available in Spanish on our electronic platform, Lexi-Drugs® para Pediatría
- Flagship print titles that include an International Trade Names Index
For more information, please contact us.