SOLUTIONS FOR RETAIL AND COMMUNITY PHARMACIES
Lexicomp Online for Community Pharmacy
Lexicomp drug information solutions provide busy retail pharmacists a comprehensive, easy-to-use pharmacological resource for use at the point of care. Lexicomp® Online™ for Community Pharmacy intuitive drug monographs and drug interaction screenings help retail pharmacists increase efficiency and improve workflow throughout the pharmacy. Pharmacists rely on our trusted, time-saving content via their smartphone and tablets as their on-the-go resource for drug and clinical information. Lexicomp Online for Community Pharmacy offers online access to real-time drug information on an easy-to-use interface. This comprehensive resource is designed to provide answers quickly and efficiently, providing pharmacists with current and reliable drug information.
- Designed for quick access and ease of use!
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Fast answers
- FREE training and support
- A complete resource at an exceptional value!
- Comprehensive drug information
- Powerful drug interaction analysis
- Available on multiple delivery platforms
Pharmacists can access content that addresses all patient populations and includes multiple fields of information per monograph, including Adverse Reactions, Canadian Brand Names, Contraindications, Dosing, Drug Pricing, Medication Safety Issues, Pharmacodynamics and Kinetics, Special Alerts (including new FDA warnings), plus International Brand Names from over 100 countries.
The Lexicomp drug interactions database allows end users to review all interactions for a selected medication or enter a patient-specific regimen to analyze for potential interactions/alerts. They can also obtain a summary of drug interactions along with an assigned risk rating and appropriate patient management steps.
Adult & Pediatric Patient Education Leaflets
End users can create and print a personalized packet of leaflets covering the topics necessary for educating patients and improving compliance. In order to accommodate a diverse population, this information is available in up to 19 languages.
Quickly identify unknown medications based on imprint, dosage form, shape and color with the drug identification tool.
This Natural Products database provides clinicians in-depth information on over 400 commonly used natural products. Peer reviewed by an expert panel, monographs include in-line referencing and information on dosage, source, adverse reactions, uses and pharmacology, toxicology, pregnancy/lactation and other key information.
Poisoning & Toxicology
End users can assess, diagnose and determine treatment for the most commonly encountered exposures to poisons and non-toxic agents, as well as antidotes/decontaminants, household products, toxicology-specific calculators and drug identification.
Lab Test & Diagnostic Procedures
The lab and diagnostic database provides background on laboratory tests, radiological, and medical procedures. Information on patient preparation, specimen collection/handling and clinical test result interpretation within numerous clinical areas and diagnostic disciplines is also included.
With more than 95 clinical calculators, this tool allows end users to utilize calculations addressing adult and pediatric dosing, organ function analysis, conversions, and many others.
Expand search capabilities to other medically-based web sites and primarily literature! A single search provides links to trusted and qualified web sites, eliminating the need to search sites independently.
Optional Add-on Resources
- Drug Plans - Lexi-Drug Plans provides the formulary status of medications and other plan-specific information for over 5,500 prescription drug plans and may be customized, managed and edited by an on-site client administrator.
- AHFS Content - The AHFS DI® Essentials™ and AHFS Drug Information® databases provide deepening levels of information, enhancing the clear, concise, point of care content provided by Lexicomp. Links to AHFS DI Essentials and AHFS DI provide seamless access to off-label uses, role in therapy/comparative efficacy review, more than 70,000 uniquely-cited references and 500,000 references to primary research.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult - Based on the popular print title, this database provides comprehensive and structured information covering over 900 medical conditions, diseases, and procedures, as well as 30 treatment algorithms. Designed to provide access to diagnosis and treatment information, it's perfect for the busy practitioner, resident, or student.
- Martindale - Martindale offers information on medications from over 40 countries. Included in Martindale are 16,300 drug monographs; 181,000 proprietary preparations; 40,700 references and 14,700 manufacturers' details.
- King® Guide to Parenteral Admixtures™ - The King Guide provides up to date, complete and innovative injectible drug compatibility and stability information.
- Facts & Comparisons Bundle - A suite of Facts & Comparisons® content, including Drug Comparative Efficacy and Role in Therapy content to review studies for individual drugs and drug classes. Drug Comparative tables to build side-by-side comparative data tables. Access to I.V. drug compatibility and stability through Trissel's™ 2 Clinical Pharmaceutics Database.