Committed to improving medication safety with innovative products and technology designed for healthcare professionals, Lexicomp offers a variety of drug information and medical applications for Android devices, including the Kindle Fire. These applications are tailored to meet the point-of-care needs of pharmacists, physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners and dentists by storing content directly on the mobile device. Access to Lexicomp's up-to-date drug information and clinical content is a must for the busy healthcare professional who desires the necessary tools to make important medication and clinical decisions from the palm of their hand! Download your Lexicomp mobile drug information application on the Android Market.
Several new enhancements have made Lexicomp references on Android devices even better in the past year:
- Off-Label Database - A new database summarizing more than 1200 off-label medication uses, along with level-of-evidence ratings. Available at no extra charge with Lexi-Drugs.
- More Drug Images - More drug images - Expanded drug identification database with over 17,000 images drawn from Medi-Span(r), an affiliated Wolters Kluwer Health product line and leader in drug information
- Improved Drug ID Interface - New single-screen search interface and tiled results for faster searching
- Enhanced global and monograph searching - Search for keywords in database indexes and monograph text to immediately find the information you need
- Customize the order of monograph fields - Individual users can now reorder the fields in monographs to display in whatever order is preferred
Sample Image Gallery
Click on any image below and launch the gallery. Once the gallery is launched, click the right or left half of an image to view all.